I have been tagged by Ton Zylstra
, who I met during a BlogWalk
, of which he was the organizer. Since this happens quite rarely, which is probably related to the amount of readers of this blog, I can only honor his request.
It's about lists of four things. Here I go.
Four jobs I had:
Well... this one is difficult. I've been in this job since I graduated, so any other job is at best, part time. But I guess those count too.
- Teaching at UGR
- Partner at Melkor for how much? About two years?
- Part-time whatchamacallit (analyst? Programmer?) for 3 months at Civista, an Internet-mobile phone startup (and finish down... it lasted only about 1 year)
- Currently, partner at Digital Learning, a startup devoted to virtual learning
Four places I've liked:
- Edinburgh, Scotland
- Belgium. In general
- Nikko, Japan
- San Sebastián-Donostia, Spain
Four TV shows I like:
- CSI (mainly Las Vegas)
- Los Serrano (Spanish TV family soap)
Four places I've vacationed:
- Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
- Santander, Cantabria, Spain
- Cádiz, Spain
- Málaga, Spain
Four favourite dishes:
(this one is hard...)
- Mostly anything cooked by my wife
Four sites I visit daily:
(this one is even harder)
- My Yahoo (personal aggregator)
- Barrapunto (the Spanish slashdot; I'm editor there)
- No, not Blogalia, that would be entirely too obvious. Gmail neither. Planet Granada, aggregator of blogs in or about or from people who are from Granada, Spain
Now I must tag four people, right?
- fernand0, quite obviously
- Anu, who won the Eurocup 2004 sweepstakes, and with whom we shared very good moments (and a good amount of beer) during Blogtalk
- Carlos Gershenson, recent blogger, and all-around good guy
- Mónica André, who blogs from Portugal, and I met in Lisbon some time ago